Growth Accountant for Doctors and GPs
Are you forming a new medical practice? Or unsure of your tax responsibilities?
Our team of experts understand the pressures general practices face including: NHS constraints, time for practice management issues, tight budgets, and the complexities of financial administration.
Years of working with practices like yours, have enabled us to create the GP Development Plan, a programme that delivers in the complex and changing environment GPs operate in.
Working with general practices across Derby and the East Midlands, the GP Development Plan is proven to deliver an increase in efficiency and commercial success.
Whether you need support with your accounts, require tax planning advice, or just want the reassurance of access to regular expert advice, our team are here to support you.
Our GP Development Plan is a tailored service that includes:
- Building a patient focused quality medical practice
- Advising you on the structure of your medical practice and the roles and responsibilities of partners
- Partnership agreements which will satisfy the CCGs and protect the financial interest of each partner.
- Accounts that are clear, easily understood and include national and local benchmarking
- Expert tax planning
- Regulatory information – in depth knowledge to ensure you’re up to date with legal and statutory processes.
- Helping you to understand the impact of changes in NHS contracts and its impact on profitability
- Reviewing opportunities to maximise revenue by tendering for profitable services
- Sensitivity analysis – using our understanding of the local economy, patient profiles and competitors to analyse the impact to your profit of patient numbers fluctuating, and margins on services
- Annual and quarterly reviews – tracking progress against defined goals
- Benchmarking – comparing your actual accounts against budget to help improve profits
- Preparing budget and cashflow forecasts to plan and manage your practice finances effectively.
Personal wealth planning
- Maximising drawings based on forecast income and tax liability
- Pension schemes – guiding you through the complexities of setting up a pension scheme and employee’s superannuation contributions.
- Retirement and estate planning.
ForwardLooking works with GPs in the Derby and East Midlands area – from those starting a new venture, to established practices with more than 7,000 patients – and aspire to help you and your organisation reach your full potential.
Call us today